• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

#deuceswildfoams for "Fling King" Mega truck tires by JConcepts

Nova's Ark

Tire&Foam Extraordinaire
Subscribed Member
Crawler Innovations was the first to combine closed cell and open cell foam into one package with our Double Deuce and Lil’ Nova product lines. After we'd perfected those systems, we turned our attention towards the faster paced rock racer, heavy scalers, and basher genres. The Deuce's Wild Foam line was created. Using only the firm inner material, while focusing on the machined size and shape of the foam.

CWR-3020 is designed for use in the JConcepts brand, "Fling King", 2.6" rim Mega Truck Racing tire with the JConcepts "Dragon" 2.6" rim/wheel. These foams will fit many other brands of tires and rims, as long as they are similiar in height and width.

These foams are much firmer than anything available on the market. They do not fold over under load whether it's high speed, heavy weight, or simply turning. These foams rely on a small air gap between the foam and tire. This loose area allows for the tire to obtain traction, while the foam supports the tire.

Approximate size: 4.875" Height x 1.750" Width (Remember that foam goes inside the tire and one must subtract lug and carcass thickness, plus any reinforcing from the overall tire height.)

#activatedoutlaw #deuceswildfoams #rccrawler #crawlerinnovations

30500627828_3783b89ba1_o.jpg

42560183330_e7dc010775_o.jpg

42560183250_4de55071e6_o.jpg

30500627728_5bfa6f15f6_o.jpg

I'm not a fan of plastic wheel hexes. Hence the reason why CI offers the 6 Bolt Wheels for use with the aluminum Vanquish Products SLW hub. Many other quality companies have recognized the VP SLW bolt pattern benchmark, showing honor and including it in their own wheel designs. Unfortunately JConcepts isn't one of them and the plastic hexes included with the all the 2.6" wheels are pathetically weak. I choose to modify my 2.6" wheel hub bolt holes by using a dremel with small carbide bit to elongate the holes. I then used a carbon fiber SLW ring on the outside of the wheel. I'm using older VP hubs from the Dirty Harry wheel line they produced. The hub bolts pass through the carbon fiber ring, the rim, and into the hub. This sandwiches the rim between the carbon fiber ring and the aluminum hub. Time will tell how strong this it. On to the pictures;

44029620734_e2784c21e0_o.jpg

44029620754_9c9f8a34bc_o.jpg

44699081552_c6ed42705b_o.jpg

44699081732_17fa3fc638_o.jpg

Back