• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Darcsyde Axial SMT10

Akura2

Pebble Pounder
Here's my Axial SMT10, "Darcsyde"

Castle Creations SCT ESC and 3600kv motor
Castle Creations BEC
Savox SA-1283SG servo
Boom Racing Type G Piggybacks
RC4WD 100mm internal springs
CPE links
Proline body (paint and graphics by me)
ESS-one plus sound system with custom one off monster truck sound
Re-located rear sway bar using Traxxas links
JConcepts Tribute wheels with Firestorm tires
3D Printed 4 into 1 headers and cosmetic beadlocks (by me)

Nice!

You gotta sideshot from a distance? Would be nice to see how that body and wheel wells line up to the tires

Nice!

You gotta sideshot from a distance? Would be nice to see how that body and wheel wells line up to the tires

Here you go... I have the 12.5 links too, but I had to shorten my driveshafts and I didn't like the look as much

404c8c8a1266fbb2110935b65719f497.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akura2, please clear out some of your private messages. I can't PM you back.

Lol.. ok... ��

I didn't know this forum only allows for 50 messages.. and there was a bunch of crap from the Christmas giveaways

Last edited:
looks so good. The high sidewall of the firestorms adds to the looks of it"thumbsup"

Do you mean that the wheelbase is 12.5 as it sits in the pic or is it the longer stance in the pic?

Hey I didn't know you were on this forum. I love your truck. I just think it has such a b@d @ss stance and it looks mean. I like the current iteration that I saw on Facebook this morning where you only shortened the rear links.

Hey I didn't know you were on this forum. I love your truck. I just think it has such a b@d @ss stance and it looks mean. I like the current iteration that I saw on Facebook this morning where you only shortened the rear links.

Ehy! Thanks a lot!!

BTW... I shortened the front links (just in case you wanted to try it 😁)

Still working on getting my shock setup functional AND cool looking... 😊

Ehy! Thanks a lot!!

BTW... I shortened the front links (just in case you wanted to try it 😁)

Still working on getting my shock setup functional AND cool looking... 😊
Oh you shortened the front not the back?

I love the look of the Boom shocks. Did they not work out for you?

Oh you shortened the front not the back?

I love the look of the Boom shocks. Did they not work out for you?

Well I can't find my middle springs... the soft are too soft and the hard are too hard... and with the soft ones I have no way of getting my ride height back because there are no adjusting collars of any kind... the damping is great and the are smooth, but getting the spring rates JUST right is a PITA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back