• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cwawler comp in NY?

carmic7

I would love to play in the NY-NJ area, Orange Rockland Bergen county area. Lots of good rock walls in the woods!

-Neil

I would love to play in the NY-NJ area, Orange Rockland Bergen county area. Lots of good rock walls in the woods!

-Neil

I’m in Rockland County ! Let me know if you bring out the toys ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In NYC, There are no Comps. I have been to Axial fest once and several events up North years past.
But I don't travel much to them anymore.
I just Trail Crawl/hike from LI beaches to Central Park. RC in general seems like a weird hobby to NYC'ers. And in the past 20 years it has disappeared, Tracks LHS and all in NYC.
Most people ask me which ToysRUs they can buy my Rig at. LOL. When I tell them the basic costs to start in this Hobby, they keep walking....

Is there anyone in the Queens area that wants to Crawl at a local Park?
I live close to Astoria Park, But I can travel to most of NYC and Long Island for a meet and greet. I also have several other RC Types of Cars to run.

Hey. I am also looking for a companion, with whom you can participate in competitions on RC trophy cars.

Back