• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Custom Servo Plate to accomodate diff lock servo

Talico

Hi there!

I'm looking for the post that showed how to modify the servo plate to accommodate a servo for the diff lock. I've searched high and low and can't seem to find it.

Can anyone please help?

Otherwise I have to design it myself and that would just be a schlep :ror:

I don`t know the post you are looking for, but this is what I came up with for the locking diff:
1 Diff offen.jpg

2 Diff lock.jpg

3 Diff Halter.jpg

i know the post you are talking about, i used the idea for myself. i just got a larger piece of plate, marked out the mounting holes and bent a side up vertical on the left hand side of the front servo. double sided tape a micro servo to it with the servo horn sticking below the servo plate and put a small rod across to the diff lock lever. then you just need a 3 channel radio with adjustable end points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back