• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

CTX Crawl Areas and Maps.

Does anyone know of any good general off-road areas around San Antonio? Dried riverbeds, rock quarries, abandoned sites, etc. Something for maybe crawling, but more for running something like a Wraith or something like a Stampede. All suggestions welcome, as I'm new to the area.

Does anyone know of any good general off-road areas around San Antonio? Dried riverbeds, rock quarries, abandoned sites, etc. Something for maybe crawling, but more for running something like a Wraith or something like a Stampede. All suggestions welcome, as I'm new to the area.

the ones listed in the original thread (south cibolo and cibolo) will be your best bet for what you are looking for. "thumbsup"

Hey guys me and my son are coming down from Colorado to the Llano area for the week of Thanksgiving...just wondering if there might be a crawl going on.

Would like to get together and see some new country and faces....

if youll be in llano i live there and the area down by the bridge and dam are excellent. if you want to go crawling my wife and brother and i could come down and crawl with you just pm me

360 Overlook There's plenty of crawling to be done on the trail up to the overlook.

Other than that when the lake was super low the lake bed was extraordinary. I tend to keep the crawler in the truck with me and when I'm bored I'll just stop by a construction site and go to town lol

Last edited:
I live in Fairfield and just got into RC crawling with my cousin. We want someone that isn't afraid to not be bombarded but just crawl wit and get to know more from. Specially would be cool to crawl wit someone, plus we live on 17acres and thinking bout building a full on park to offer to the RC public.

Back