• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cross-RC GC4

FourDogs

Rock Stacker
Got myself a Cross-RC GC4 last week from Hobbytown USA in Oshkosh, WI. Speak to Bob and tell him Travis sent you. He is the only dealer as of yet that is an authorized Cross-RC dealer in the USA.

I'm in the process of doing build videos and such. I will post pics as soon as I am at my computer to start doing so.

Awesome rig so far!

Thanks!!! I Called Bob and have my name on one when more come in...
Thanks for Video and info.. Been after one sense I first seen it! Bobs price is not eBay prices!! And I liked that!!!

Yup, getting on the waiting list too.. just got off the phone with them. I wonder what they think of people from all over calling about these..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I have seen a couple of these run. Along with two duallys. All purchased from Bob at HobbyTown in Oshkosh. I am very impressed with their quality. It is also under my impression that he is getting a shipment of replacement parts as well.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Back