• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawling Maps

Thanks man!

There's 10 or 15 public use areas around West Point that I want to check out. Just need a couple free days to do it. I'll post if I find anything comp-worthy.

I saw that somebody was looking at this spot on the river in Columbus:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=&....496266,-84.994628&spn=0.001622,0.002411&z=19

I haven't been there yet to see. But screw that, look at the huge rocky area on the other side of the river! I don't see a good way down to it without walking through somebody's yard. I doubt the trail through the power lines is open. Gotta check this out for sure...

see this thread:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2825675#post2825675

Last edited:
desoto falls, and little river are also very nice" in ft.payne" little river you need to climb down about an 8 ft rock wall to get to the good spots, but if it hasn't rained in a while its rocks as far as you can see"thumbsup"

I second that "the hippy hole" just east of the bridge has to be at the very least a quarter mile of solid rock makes LRC look like a barren wasteland. And I usually catch a few shellcracker there too.

Another resouce you caqn use are the maps from Rock Climbing web sites. Most of the areas listed have been used by climbers for many years. I use to be a avid rock climber and there are many resources and maps I use to use to find new locations. Just a little FYI.

Another resouce you caqn use are the maps from Rock Climbing web sites. Most of the areas listed have been used by climbers for many years. I use to be a avid rock climber and there are many resources and maps I use to use to find new locations. Just a little FYI.

Also Whitewater sites can show some good spots too, especially in the summer when its dried up, i do a good bit of whitewater and alot of the places like LRC have a good bit of rocky areas & look pretty good for crawling, Horse pens 40, a climbing spot in Steele would be a good comp spot with shit tons of rocks & Nocalula Falls in Gadsden has a few good spots too

Last edited:
Hey guys......I'm new to crawling.....not to r/c tho. Used to race stadium trucks and 1/8 buglies years ago. I'm in Odenville alabama. .....been working on a crawler/trail ride on my property and need some willing participants to come and ride on what's laid out and give feed back about what I've got done and what may need to be changed. Also looking to expand the overall area. It's all natural........

Back