• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawling group from Birmingham area?

There are some guys that go to Moss Rock in Hoover on the weekends. I go when I can but I have been busy lately (about a year and a half) and haven't been able to go. Try Moss Rock.

I know their is a group that goes out there just hard to make a little over a hour and a few drive on the weekends. Going to see if anyone closer.

Ok so I'm back on the hunt for a scaler group in the Birmingham area that hosts comps in the area. If i am unable to find one I am looking to start one by the first of the year and get some comps started up. I have a place but needs a lot of work. It could be a great place for comps or just people to come out and have a good time. Let me know!

Did you start a group in the area? I'm from odenville and I'm working on a crawler/trail ride on my property now. Need some test drivers for feedback.

Just purchased first crawler.. not entirely new to hobby but definitely need practice.. from Bham area looking to join in on group or this test drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back