• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Crawling a rock face

LDP

Found this rock on the in laws property. Looked like a good test of my current setup so I gave it a try. I failed on the first attempt but made a complete run on the second all the way until I had to come back down the first section of the climb. The truck dropped of the left side and into a hole between the rocks. Both of those were off video. After the mostly successful second try I setup the cameras for the third go and got this video. Its kinda long for a single line but I had to be careful and take it slow. Also tried messing with pip from a second camera let me know if you like the idea or if I should drop it and keep one angle. Thanks for watching I hope you enjoy the vid if you do please like and subscribe.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HKITs_4HMZ0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back