• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

@ crawlerboy- Take notice

high plains drifter

RCC Addict
Subscribed Member
You wanna go off with ferp and have a picnic and play footsie under the table.. I don't care.

But DO NOT infect other people's threads with your trolling, immature name calling, etc.

Please be aware that you have made several TOS violations as well as simply posting content and/ or posting in ways that are frowned upon on this board:

Violation of Forum Rules-

Flaming Other Members
Inappropriate Language
Non vendor pimping products
Not following forum rules
Post whoring

Frowned upon-

Blatantly misinforming other members
Posting content in wrong sections
Not resizing pictures ( This applies to several of yours)

You wanna troll someone, that's up to you but be aware that that's a violation of TOS here on RCC regardless of someone trolling you ( or regardless of you screaming that someone is trolling you). You're only further alienating yourself here and you're continuing to degrade the integrity of this community in the process. Doing the same thing as someone else is not an excuse to continue engaging in childish behavior. Use the REPORT feature if you are so inclined and begin handling things like an adult and as per proper forum guidelines.

Whatever game you're playing and regardless of your state of mind, it is up to you to respect this forum, it's members, and it's content. In my opinion, you have done more than enough to get banned or begin receiving infractions at the very least.

I advise you to stop posting for a few minutes and read the forum rules as well as other FAQ's. And yes... I know that you won't but here... easy click:

RCCrawler Forums - Forum Rules

Back