• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Confuzzling LED setup

nedmo

Quarry Creeper
Hi there,

I am getting all the bits together to put together my rigs lighting system and have come to the fun part how I am going to control it all!

i was hoping you could help me out with my planned lighting setup.

I have seen the HeyOk controller and also want to use there KOH rear lights. https://www.freewebstore.org/heyok-performance/The_Lighting_Controller/p1742582_15352965.aspx

Please see a rough schematic of the layout and functionality required.
rclighting.jpg

The four very rear lights are angel eye style as seen here. 2Leds 5mm Yellow+Red Angel & Demon Eyes LED Headlight Back Light for 1/10 RC Car | eBay

I would like to be able to have the following controls.

F1 - All off
F2 - Upper and lower brake lights functioning on trigger neutral and reverse functionality on reverse with hazards after x time of inactivity.
F3 - Headlight and rear Running light on with all F2 functions active
F4 - KOH amber and blue flashing with all F3 functions active
F5 - Driving lights on with F4 functions active

My setup is running 2s lipo, with a CC 2.0 BEC and a hacked Flysky Gt3b with a 6ch rx.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ned

U can contact heyok here over the forum. very nice guy which can set u up with a light controller, he also makes custom ones "thumbsup"

Back