• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Component and foam for Woodoo Pin Tires (2.2 Class)

ffrago

Hello, I have a question with the Woodoo Pin Tyres for a Classe 2.2.

I wanted you to recommend which Component to choose for the front and rear wheels. My first choice is this. What do you think?
-Front wheel: Gold (Ultra Soft)
-Rear wheel: Silver (Soft)

For the FOAMS I have seen that many people use the Crawler Inovations and in another post I have recommended the "Comp Cut". But what hardness do I choose on the outside of the front and rear arches?
-Crawler Innovations Double Deuce 6.0" 2.2 Crawler Foam w/Comp Cut Inner (2) (Soft Outer)
-Crawler Innovations Double Deuce 6.0" 2.2 Crawler Foam w/Comp Cut Inner (2) (Medium Outer)
-Crawler Innovations Double Deuce 6.0" 2.2 Crawler Foam w/Comp Cut Inner (2) (Firm Outer)

This post is the continuation of an old one that I have already started (where you talked about the wheels), but I have found it more convenient to make one again about the components and the foams

Thank you!!

Depends on how heavy your rig is and how wide the tires are.

The weight of the car in total with the leaded wheels would be about 3,5 kg.

THE width of the tires is the standard of the Voodoo Pin 2.2. I have not modified them, I will put the ones that come directly from the factory.

I know it will also depend on the land where I will use them but I would like to have an initial idea of Foams and components of the Woodoo.

Last edited:
So it is kind of heavy and you'll run full width, no problem. I'd use crawler innovations 5.75" standard dual stage foam with soft outer and 5.5" standard with medium outer for the rear.

When you say "standard dual stage foam" I guess you mean "Double deuce". But I can not find 5.75". There is only 5.5" or 6"

Last edited:
Perfect.

Then at the end I will make the following combination:
-Front wheel: Woodoo PIN (ultra soft) + Foam double deuce 5.75" soft outer.
-Rear wheel: Woodoo PIN (soft) + Foam double deuce 5.5" medium outer

Thank you very much WHITE-TRASH, you are the king of wheels, tires and foams :)

Last edited:
Back