• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

* Community Giveaway * Wraith Front Delrin Electronics Tray * Crawler Innovations *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova's Ark

Tire&Foam Extraordinaire
Subscribed Member
The giveaway winner will be chosen by a random number generator on October 30th. To enter this giveaway you must be a member here on RCC. Crawler Innovations recommends that you become a star holding member and help support this forum which is a repository for rc crawling information. If you need information about becoming a star holding member, click this link.

Thank you for entering and good luck"thumbsup".

Rules to enter; Post one time, per day until October 30th.

Crawler Innovations is giving away a bolt on electronics tray for the front of the Axial Wraith. The tray is cut from 1/16th black delrin. It has counter sunk mount holes for use with the included 3mm hardware. This product is made in the U.S.A.

Please note, that if you are using the stock Axial Wraith Interior, you will need to modify it. You can do it several ways, 1. cut the interior to fit the tray, 2. heat the interior so that you can bend the interior out of the way, or 3. slot the interior so the tray to slides into it. Personally, I just cut mine to just below the dash. It's clean, simple, and gives plenty of room for under hood electronics.

Available @;

www.crawlerinnovations.com

6722414865_757936f1e7_b.jpg

6722415231_6c27a389b1_b.jpg

6722415509_cc35e2df7e_b.jpg

6722415733_0ffa54d617_b.jpg

6722416655_f7085bbee1_b.jpg

6722416829_d5d11f2dd8_b.jpg

Have one in my Wraith right now. Have another chassis I'm going to build up for my daughter, so could definitely use another one!

Not many responses on this on vs the block. Guess because it's wraith specific. Glad I got a wraith...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back