• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

* Community Giveaway * 3 Winners * CI Cell Block * Crawler Innovations *

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova's Ark

Tire&Foam Extraordinaire
Subscribed Member

The three giveaway winners will be chosen by a random number generator on October 30th. To enter this giveaway you must be a member here on RCC. Crawler Innovations recommends that you become a star holding member and help support this forum which is a repository for rc crawling information. If you need information about becoming a star holding member, click this link.

Thank you for entering and good luck"thumbsup".

Rules to enter; Post one time, per day until October 30th.

The C.I. Cell Block is a 4" machined foam cube.

The purpose of the Cell Block is to support the weight of a RC Crawler at the chassis and not on the Tires & Foams.

The C.I. Cell Block does this during storage of the crawler, maintenance of the crawler, while standing in line for your turn at a competition, or ...???

By supporting your RC Crawler at the skid plate, it will prevent flat spots in the tires and foams prolonging the usable life of both.​

Available @
Crawler Tires, Crawler Foams, Parts and Accessories by Crawler Innovations

15801736211_d5db5e9ef0_o.jpg

15184165263_fbd562bf60_o.jpg

15801735401_5ed3de4cb4_o.jpg

I could use one of them! Thanks for the chance

Sent from my SM-J327VPP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back