• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Come check out our new site! www.facebook.com/TheHordeRC. Located in East Tennessee

The Horde RC

The Horde RC is an RC group located in East Tennessee in Monroe County. We have set up a FaceBook page for people in and around our community and where ever! We are trying our best to bring more attention to RC Crawling, Bashing and much more in our area so come and check us out at www.facebook.com/TheHordeRC

hey check out ScaleRockCrawlers.com its a new site we started for scalers in TN and surrounding area, we have gtg almost every other weekend and big Trail Rides once a month

Forshure, maby we could all meet up and run these rigs. Check us out and I liked your f.b page Log In

Hey everyone
We will for sure check out that site. I have had a problem with my computer since the last time that I posted last. So yeah check us out we try to get together on Saturdays and we are always looking for a new place to crawl. We also have members with all kinds of RC’s so Crawlers are not the only thing we do but Crawlers make up the biggest percentage. We like to go fast too!! So yeah check us out. The Horde RC | Facebook

Back