• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Club in Virginia?

gen7crawler

Pebble Pounder
Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are crawler clubs in Va or areas near northern VA?

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I don't know of any clubs in the northern area, but a dozen or so us from tidewater meet up with people in Richmond and run belle island. The hobby town in the area does a loose g6 event a couple times a year that makes it worth the drive. Check the regional forum section you will probably find something close to you. Also FB since most local groups have a page.

I don't know of any clubs in the northern area, but a dozen or so us from tidewater meet up with people in Richmond and run belle island. The hobby town in the area does a loose g6 event a couple times a year that makes it worth the drive. Check the regional forum section you will probably find something close to you. Also FB since most local groups have a page.
Thanks truly appreciate it. It's fun running your rig but trailing with others is amazing. Do your group have a fb page? If so can you give me the name I'm about 1 1/2 to 2 hrs out from Richmond. Not that bad of a drive.

I'm in Fredericksburg and there is a local group that gets together from time to time.
Thanks for that info how do I contact the group? Fb or a forum? I used to visit the track at a hobby store in Fredericksburg but last time I went it was closed and I never went back. That was in 2016 or earlier.

Thanks for that info how do I contact the group? Fb or a forum? I used to visit the track at a hobby store in Fredericksburg but last time I went it was closed and I never went back. That was in 2016 or earlier.

Just contact them via facebook. They don't have any formal meetings that I am aware of.

Just contact them via facebook. They don't have any formal meetings that I am aware of.
Thanks. not trying to sound slow or anything but I really don't be on FB at all so I'm not sure what to search for to find the group. I have a fb page just not familiar with the whole group thing. Could you give me a headstart in the right direction

my group is south eastern Virginia Scalers, on a mobile phone FB app on the top you should have magnifying glass, just type in what your looking for there. Id search your town/city for rc, crawlers, scalers, etc etc etc. Also if you have a axial based truck I would go ahead and add axial rc rock crawlers to your group, some decent deals and knowledge to be found there.

my group is south eastern Virginia Scalers, on a mobile phone FB app on the top you should have magnifying glass, just type in what your looking for there. Id search your town/city for rc, crawlers, scalers, etc etc etc. Also if you have a axial based truck I would go ahead and add axial rc rock crawlers to your group, some decent deals and knowledge to be found there.
Thanks

Thanks. not trying to sound slow or anything but I really don't be on FB at all so I'm not sure what to search for to find the group. I have a fb page just not familiar with the whole group thing. Could you give me a headstart in the right direction

I am an admin on the backwoods page and frequently organize some impromptu trail runs.

Give me a shout via pm if you don't do Facebook and let's get together and do some crawling. "thumbsup"

Devwon,
Vascalers doesn't run at Hemlock. RCRNV runs at hemlock.

There is a Facebook page & soon to be website for RCRNV.

Back