• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

clear uncut body

Bryan732

Rock Stacker
im looking to get the Axial RTR Honcho but i hate the color green it comes in. if i buy a clear uncut Honcho body what do i do? how do i cut it? mount it? paint it? ect. i realy dont even know what tools i would need... im a super noob lol

You would do better to post in the ''Paint and body'' section . You can find lots of tips in the stickies .

if you buy the honcho kit with the green body then just cut out your new one to match,,get some curved scissors,,since you ae so new this is the right forum for you to post in,,good call on that one,,other wise the local hobby store (lhs) will be able to tell you the exact tools you need for the honcho to work on it.

I've found it to be SO much easier to score the lines that you want to cut, with an exacto knife, then just peel the extra off. It works extremely well, and leaves a super clean line. Way easier than scissors. Just make sure that the score line doesn't wander, because when you peel it, it will follow that score line....wherever it goes.

I've found it to be SO much easier to score the lines that you want to cut, with an exacto knife, then just peel the extra off. It works extremely well, and leaves a super clean line. Way easier than scissors. Just make sure that the score line doesn't wander, because when you peel it, it will follow that score line....wherever it goes.

wow great tip man! im gona try that on my next body

Back