• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

CKRC's RTR giveaway photo post

CKRC Hobbies

Pebble Pounder
This is where you can post up the pictures of the product's you bought to enter yourself into the Spare Parts giveaway at the end of the month. Incase you don't know whats going on heres a little info

OK all, the end of the month is coming quickly, the Spare parts Deadbolt giveaway is going to be here sooner than you think.
How do you get in on it? Simple, purchase 100.00 dollars or more from CKRC either from the web at www.ckrccrawlers or in store, Post up a picture of the parts and the project you're working on, Tag us in the photo on our face book page or instagram, use the tags #ckrc and @ckrccrawlers and you are entered.
we have been keeping track, this ends on January 30th, and we will pick the winner a few days later. what do you have to lose??? you get the parts you need and get entered to win a free RTR rig.
Tell all the people you know to like us on Facebook, on instagram at CKRC crawlers, and on twitter @ckrccrawlers. lets get the word out and keep you're fingers crossed

Ok I posted this one on Facebook and now here. The power wagon and yeti parts I purchased just before Xmas..
I will be at KOH so bring some stuff with you guys for me to buy...lol. I need a complete scx10 transmission for another build of mine..

I can't get parts to Canada quick enough. :( Oh well cool contest anyway. Odds look good...dang it!

Here is my project. Name is Jason nappy Christenson on facebook. Watch for the tag. Just placed my order. Thanks for the chance!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 623
I suck at facebook... But I tagged it. Hope it worked! I don't instagram, so I hope Im still in! Thanks for the parts either way!

my son and I also recently did what I call a stage 1 boost. aluminum knuckles & hubs hardend tranny gears titanium steering & 4 linked,new tekin brushed motor,new motoworx wheels wrapped with some pitbull rbII,also new dodge body & the world champs paint job!"thumbsup"

Finally some upgrades for the wife/ daughters scx10 and some scale items for the tf2 from ckrc. Thanks for the great prices and fast shipping. Hope to win for my daughter

Attachments

• SAM_2579.jpg
    SAM_2579.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 560
Can't wait to see who wins this!!! Hopefully me, but congrats to whoever it ends up being. The rig looks sweet! I wanna drive it!

ok its a couple days past due, drum roll please and the winner is???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

still drumming hella hard !!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the winner is ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

yes, Marshall was the lucky random number drawn. we will start another promo here soon, thanks to all of you that entered

Back