• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cincinnati area

esteps89

Is their any groups in the cincinnati area? Im east of cincinnati by eastfork and looking for some people to crawl with. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m located in Mt. Orab I have been wanting to find a place to go not sure where around this area to go.

I’m also looking for RC enthusiasts (crawling/bashing/etc) in Cincy. So far I have only gotten my brother into micro crawlers, none of my friends have really bitten on the RC hook yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m also looking for RC enthusiasts (crawling/bashing/etc) in Cincy. So far I have only gotten my brother into micro crawlers, none of my friends have really bitten on the RC hook yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hamilton Hobbies has comp events every other Sunday at their store. They post dates and times on Facebook. An amazing place to crawl is Oakes Quarry in Fairborn, it's well worth the drive. You can also check out 513 RC on Facebook, it has info on other places to crawl and people to meet up with. See you there!

Back