• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Cheapo Crawler Stands out of Corn Hole Bags

Nice! Never thought about that. Whole ton of options for custom stands that way. Great idea magnum!

Another thing that works great is yoga blocks, which I've seen as cheap as $3 for a 2-pack (Crap-azon). Each block can be cut (I'd recommend using a band saw) into 2-3 pieces, in the direction of your preference. Also, depending on what direction you cut them, they can be used for a variety of vehicle types, from crawlers to bashers, from 1/10 buggies to TCs. Cut a 'V' into a single block, and you can even support (tires not touching the "ground") an X-MAXX.

~ More peace, love, and kindness would make the world a much better place

Nice! Never thought about that. Whole ton of options for custom stands that way. Great idea magnum!

It does offer a lot of flexibility. Ended up filling up some of them all the way and others about 1/2 way so i can adjust the height. Bought them at 1st in the regular 6" inch size and a little too big for display, but good size for a stable base for wrenching on.

My cheap RC stands of choice are made from stock axial tires/wheels I turned into fridge magnets a while back, and Simpson steel 4x4 post bases I took home from work!

You may need to actually put a chunk of 4x4 in there for taller trucks... :lmao:

Attachments

• IMG_7253.jpg
    IMG_7253.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_7875.jpg
    IMG_7875.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 166
Back