• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Chassis help

crawler2.2

Rock Stacker
I have the scx10.2 with the trans/transfer case. I'm looking for an LCG chassis that will allow this combo to be used and bolt up. Does anyone make a chassis for this setup or am I stuck with the standard 3 gear?

You might want to check out Rock Pirate RC for a flat skid option. Not sure how that transmission would work with an angled skid. Maybe someone else will chime in.

EDIT: Wait that shows the VRD transmission and the Axial 3-gear. Not sure about the SCX10 II transmission. You should try emailing them.

Rock Pirates Interceptor looks like what you want.

The Toyzuki V2 was made to use some of those transmission parts. Its an older design (~2018) but it was good. I dont remember if it uses stock length links or what though. Finding instructions for the build may not be easy now either. I'd think that Rock Pirates chassis would work but might take some fab work.

Back