• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Charity Crawl (STL AREA)

First annual Charity crawl competition. Partener's for Pets Animal Shelter. Location Collinsville Illinois. 2.2competition. 3 day event. Sunday may 22, sunday june 5th and sunday june 12th. There will be a raffle and great prizes. The course is 16'x8', consisting of rock terrain, a log bridge and wire bridge, there will be something to suit everyone. Call Jeff for info or questions 618-973-1314, email jeffreykypta@yahoo.com, 119 United Drive Collinsville, Illinois, 62234. And remember, this is for charity so its all going towards a good cause.

Last edited:
Oh, that might be an issue i reckon, well its not my comp. i was just spreading the word for jeff. he said he hadnt posted about it on here and asked me to do the favor.

we pushed the farm comp to the 12th but, it still interferes. Cant move it anymore because of comp series.

Last edited:
we had 40+ drivers on a course 4x's that size at Ihobby and couldnt get Axial to return an email...

Many of the northern guys will be tied up with another event that first weekend. The next one on the 12th maybe a few can make it being a day after the "farm" comp.

It might help to post more info. Sign in and start times, entry fees, pics of the course etc. Info about the venue ie, inside or outside, what's around for food, restrooms ect.

Entry fee is $10 for the first truck, $5 for each additional truck there after.
Start time is set to be 12 tommorow. Food will be served. The course is out door, we plan to cover the course with tents incase of rain.
There will be door prizes, a raffle, and placement prizes from Axial, proline and a Duratrax GateKeeper chassis.

Looks like 1 event already took place and more coming up the next 2 Sundays.
Would be nice to get an update and maybe a couple pics from the last event to spark some interest.

Allot of us will already be in the Champaign/Danville area for the Farm TTC, if you could post some pics etc it might entice us to come on down.

Back