• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

CC mamba x issues

indybama

RCC Addict
Subscribed Member
Hey yall, ive done some searchin n come up with zilch on my problem.

Im having issues with a mamba x esc. I thought it was the motor, but ive swapped it n still had the same issue. When i try to go fwd or rev, i can hear the esc arm for just a second n it goes silent. The light is lit up green but i cant hear the "whine" from the motor. If i play with the throttle back n forth a bit it finally decides itll move. I had a HH trailmaster 2700kv in the rig. I got it used so i thought maybe it was the motor, which was a bit dirty when i took it apart. I put my CC slate 2850kv motor in, which i know is good, n still had the same effect. So i tryed another mamba x i had layin here n it works fine now.

The mamba x im having issues with i bought used a yr ago, but it just recently started acting up. I even checked to make sure it was up to date on firmware, checked the settings, to no avail. So my question is, is there a fix for this problem or do i need to get a new esc?

Any n all help is much appreciated!
33ec720e51e5f5564399465f00078234.jpg
05f5c372832e407d1da025e56870db69.jpg
d5d547a8295d60d3506256fb0cf65da4.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Hey mike, i went thru the settings on the castle link for the esc n everything checked out there. So i tryed a different esc, another mamba x i had layin around, n it worked fine. The tx works fine with my other rigs n the rx in that truck worked fine. Barely squeezin the throttle i could hear the esc start to whine as it should, then it goes silent, does it fwd n rev. U can hear the whine for just a second n it goes silent, like its tryin to go n then nothin. But if i fiddle with it for a bit, it finally decides to go. I started ruling out the problem with the motor, which wasnt the problem, but it was dirty n didnt help the issue. N since the steering was workin, that told me tx/rx was ok. N the leds on the esc lit up with any movement from the throttle.

Appreciate the response brother. Hopefully the esc can b fixed. If not, guess thats an excuse to try the new copperhead lol

Back