• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Castle MMP & Tekin Roc 412 Combo

Jamifra

Pebble Pounder
Already pulled the trigger on this combo (Castle MMP & Tekin ROC 412 3100kv) but looking for some feedback from you guys!

the setup will be used for crawling and speed (when feeling like it lol)

This setup will be going to my current Pigsnot Yota Truggy build!

all feedback is welcome pros and cons

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Last edited:
I've read many user reports of this combo working great, the MMX seems a little happier with Holmes Hobbies PP motors than the Tekin's for at least one person. MMP should be fine. BTW, there is new software on Castle's site for better low speed crawling.

I've read many user reports of this combo working great, the MMX seems a little happier with Holmes Hobbies PP motors than the Tekin's for at least one person. MMP should be fine. BTW, there is new software on Castle's site for better low speed crawling.

yeah just read about the firmware update!

downloading tonight! :mrgreen:

Castle MMP & Tekin Roc 412 Combo

I'm running a MMP and a Tekin 4x4HD 3000 , Zero issues cogging or heat love it ! Must add I've run a 12, 13, and 14 t pinions with my 64t Robinson slipper

The 14 wins hands down, in low it will walk up anything, at speed in high is controllable drifting , sliding and accelerating on large gravel

371a095e058b034dd560103f8ec41505.jpg

Hang up and Drive

Last edited:
Back