• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Castle mamba x & sensored motor issues

le varan

Pebble Pounder
hi guys,

Writing for a friend who doesn't speak english ! :lmao:

He's got a combo MAMBA X, 25.2V WP ESC AND 1406-3800KV SENSORED COMBO - Product #: 010-0155-11 for is RR10

Mamba_X_Crawler_Combo-Z.jpg

running whitout the sensored cable works great ! But when the cable is one and setup with the castle usb link the motor cogs (don't know if it's the write word to describe : motor doesn't turn, tries to, but can, like if you were holding the shaft) when you strike the trigger.

Tried different settings :
  • inverting cable on the ESC, same problem going backwards
  • inverting the setting in the softwre, same problem going backwards

As anyone had the same issue ? :roll:

thanks

LV :flipoff:

Call castle theyre pretty good for customer service
hi guys,

Writing for a friend who doesn't speak english ! :lmao:

He's got a combo MAMBA X, 25.2V WP ESC AND 1406-3800KV SENSORED COMBO - Product #: 010-0155-11 for is RR10

Mamba_X_Crawler_Combo-Z.jpg

running whitout the sensored cable works great ! But when the cable is one and setup with the castle usb link the motor cogs (don't know if it's the write word to describe : motor doesn't turn, tries to, but can, like if you were holding the shaft) when you strike the trigger.

Tried different settings :
  • inverting cable on the ESC, same problem going backwards
  • inverting the setting in the softwre, same problem going backwards

As anyone had the same issue ? :roll:

thanks

LV :flipoff:

Sent from my LG-M703 using Tapatalk

Normally when it does that it mean the motor wires are not hooked up A-A, B-B, and C-C. Check this immediately. We get a lot of returns from people hooking the wires up incorrectly and causing the ESC to stop working.

And if yea do it with the sensor plugged in youll smoke the motor if the wires r wrong
Normally when it does that it mean the motor wires are not hooked up A-A, B-B, and C-C. Check this immediately. We get a lot of returns from people hooking the wires up incorrectly and causing the ESC to stop working.

Sent from my LG-M703 using Tapatalk

I've passed on the information, I'm waiting for his feedback

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Works great with the cables in the correct order !

Thanks to you all !

LV

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

Back