• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

can i use my SC401V2 MOTOR on my D90?

mike_like

Pebble Pounder
look for a motor for my new Fully Alloy Chassis D90,just check the Tenshock SC401V2,the size and KV is suit for my car ,did anyone have used it ?

The SC401 is unsensored so the performance wouldn't be great in a scaler. You would be lacking in low speed control and cogging is an issue. On the bright side, you would have a crazy amount of power.

A sensored motor is the way to go for brushless in a scaler.

The SC401 is unsensored so the performance wouldn't be great in a scaler. You would be lacking in low speed control and cogging is an issue. On the bright side, you would have a crazy amount of power.

A sensored motor is the way to go for brushless in a scaler.

just seacher on the website,some use tenshock SC411,is that goog for the carwler?

Back