• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Call to Any Custom Roof Rack Makers

inebriatedmarmoset

Pebble Pounder
Hello there!

I wasn't sure where to post this so I'm just throwing this here (I wasn't sure of posting in the vendor's sections since I'm not a vendor/selling anything but looking for a service).

I wanted to see if there was anyone out there who would be interested in taking a commission to make a custom roof rack, either an individual or on behalf of their company/business?

This would be for the RC4WD G2 Toyota FJ40 Cruiser body, specifically, in the style of a Gobi Rack stealth rack that has a rear ladder on the passenger side.

For an exact reference of what I'm hoping I could find someone who has the skills/time/generosity to replicate is this post from this IG account's awesome FJ40 build who also had this rack custom made:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR_eqgfBFGw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I also reached out to them inquiring if another could be made but replied stating "it would be impossible".

So, if there's anyone out there who would be interested at all, this would essentially be a "just name your price" arrangement and I'd be more than ecstatic to abide and very generously support them.

Or, if there's anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction perhaps, that would also be greaty appreciated!

Again, duno if this is the best place to post this or of it even gets any replies at all but it's worth a shot.

Thanks!

The only tire offered by Ottsix with no reinforcement is the VooDoo pin tire, which is the best competition rc rock crawling tire currently available. Pitbull Tires are a better performing scale tire that work properly with the Crawler Innovations foam vidmate system.

Last edited:
There's spam in his post as well... seeing these pop up all over the site!

i agree but seing he posted in a differnt section that this post might have relavence

i was trying to give bot the benifit of.the dought

All 3 of his posts so far have contained spam links.

Somethings up, definitely...

Back