• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Building the Cross-RC PG4A Adventurer

BlackSeaRC

This truck was launched in 2016 but it has always held an appeal to me. It is very rarely seen but I like the scale realistic hard body that is its own design and not a Jeep/Toyota/Ford/Chevy that are so commonly seen with other brands. It also has a heavy-duty "old school" chassis design with a variety of metal parts.

I thought I'd put together a video detailing the step-by-step build. It was mostly fun but with a few snags and frustrations thrown in just to keep me busy. Check it out here:

https://youtu.be/PgXx1_-OE04
BlackSeaRC

Really awesome rig and build. I built a Cross KR4C Demon. It was such an enjoyable, relaxing, no drama build. Everything went together as it should. Definitely one of my favorite builds. Any updates?

Really awesome rig and build. I built a Cross KR4C Demon. It was such an enjoyable, relaxing, no drama build. Everything went together as it should. Definitely one of my favorite builds. Any updates?

I do like building Cross-RC vehicles but it wasn't without a few frustrations. Mind you, most kits of this complexity have something about them that doesn't quite go to plan. No updates yet I'm afraid as I have so many projects on the go at the same time. Will hopefully get it fully completed this summer (unless I am tempted to buy another new kit, which is not out of the question!).

Back