• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Brushless motor and esc Revolver/Mamba X

billabong0316

Looking to upgrade my scx10ii wrangler with brushless. What does everyone think. Mamba esc motor combo package. Or the Revolver sensorless 540 motor and a suggested esc to match. Also thinking HH hv500 servo.... thoughts?

I personally can't stand the noise of the revolver (Outrunners) motor.

But it's solid and powerful.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have a HH BLE/sensored revolver combo that I use in my ascender. On 2s I’ve got more torque than my buddies 3800kv castle motor on 3s, or rather I can pull his scx10 around with my big ol’ heavy ascender. They do make a load of noise, but I only notice when I’m playing with other hobbyist that have quiet scalers.

Currently I have a HH BLE/3500kv standard combo in my scx10.II, not that I have a plan, but I had the combo just laying there collecting dust, so I put it to use.

Ive been eyeing that servo for a while now, but I never see it in stock. I keep missing it, or I forget that I want a few more servos.

Back