• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bolt-On Pre-Runner Kit

Looks cool! I've got a SCX10.2 collecting dust right now. If I don't sell it, I may throw this kit under it.

That’s pretty f’in cool!

Seeing all this new stuff is kinda making me want to recreate my 1:1’s….LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool! I'm going g to jump on that as soon as it's out. Things get discontinued so fast these days. So cool, so many ideas....

Looks cool! I've got a SCX10.2 collecting dust right now. If I don't sell it, I may throw this kit under it.

I ordered one. Have a Deadbolt new in box sitting around I'm planning on swapping this kit into.

Crawler crew turning into go fast guys now? :mrgreen: Anyone know what it cycles?

Crawler crew turning into go fast guys now? :mrgreen: Anyone know what it cycles?
Not worth everyone. I was already a "go fast" got, having been into bashing, and off-road racing, before I got into crawling. And, something I realized was, I not only prefer "going fast" (which is why I recently sold all my crawlers, with the exception of my SCX24...tho, I'm considering selling it, as well), I'm also discovering I enjoy "going even faster" - getting into speedrun cars.

Truth be told, I'm not even sure why I'm still checking the RCC forums. On one hand, by my own prediction, I'm 99.9% certain I'll permanently leave this forum before the end of next year (for which, I know certain pro-D.T. people will be happy). On the other hand, by the prediction of several others, this forum is slowly dying, and or probably won't be too long after that that a comment left by someone else several months ago (ie. "Will the party person to leave please turn off the lights.") will finally hold 'true'.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

Truth be told, I'm not even sure why I'm still checking the RCC forums. On one hand, by my own prediction, I'm 99.9% certain I'll permanently leave this forum before the end of next year (for which, I know certain pro-D.T. people will be happy).

Why do you always bring political views into everything?

And you wonder why you got banned lmao.

Truth be told, No one really cares about your political beliefs [emoji16]

Why do you always bring political views into everything?

And you wonder why you got banned lmao.

Truth be told, No one really cares about your political beliefs [emoji16]

That dudes a F*ckin clown, I blocked him long ago but I can see his posts when people quote them. Just solidifies my decision. Says he’s not into crawlers anymore yet can’t help but be a troll on here. Truth be told, I think he was behind or had something to do with crawlers.boy Tiffanyrc and all the other fake ass names that caused havoc around here.

Besides that, I may have to grab one of these kits for giggles n chits. I dig the setup, just wish there was more or other body options

I think he was behind or had something to do with crawlers.boy Tiffanyrc and all the other fake ass names that caused havoc around here.

Just goes to prove that neither one of you knows "diddly"...once ignorant, always ignorant. But, that's ok...both of you are who you are...and, that's all I have to say.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place

If anyone's on the fence about this kit, I'd say pull the trigger. Especially if you already have a 10.1 or 10.2 laying around.

My 10.3 is a blast in 2WD, and it doesn't even have the suspension travel that this kit would provide. It's pretty fun having to hit certain things at speed to avoid getting stuck.

i think i have enuff twin traction beam suspensions in my life right now lol I'll have to pass
wait this means I can build a replica of my prerunner I had in college
no pass

pass

pass

unless proline is gonna kick me down this kit and a ranger body lol then I would build it I'll even come down and pick it up lol they dont need to ship it lol

I always thought crawler boy was a member his trolling was so spot on to push our buttons either that or he's some kind of artificial ingnorance troll bot sent by the Chinese
oh and by the way I think he's back "CRAZY" ?

Last edited:
I think I stumbled onto something I don't wanna touch.

I pre-ordered the twin beam kit but didn't have an scx10ii. I bought one off eBay, then found another better deal, so I have 2 coming to me before the end of the week.
I pre-ordered the twin beam setup, but it got me thinking.
My tr4 with a spectrum brushless tips pretty easy at any king of speed. Does anybody make a 4wd conversion or is ae the only option

I think I stumbled onto something I don't wanna touch.

I pre-ordered the twin beam kit but didn't have an scx10ii. I bought one off eBay, then found another better deal, so I have 2 coming to me before the end of the week.
I pre-ordered the twin beam setup, but it got me thinking.
My tr4 with a spectrum brushless tips pretty easy at any king of speed. Does anybody make a 4wd conversion or is ae the only option
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say no there will be no 4wd versions of this set up

heck I'm still a little baffled by the 1:1 4wd version its about as funky as it gets it works but dang they couldn't make it any more complicated lol

it just won't scale down the 10.2 diffs are just to big

the biggest issue will be finding a period correct body they only used this suspension on Ford trucks and a few years of the exploder

maybe that's the next new release lol

I hear you on the body dilemma. Older SCORE class 8 trucks ran this, class 7 trucks still do, so a Taco or Ranger body is needed. That said, the Chevy in their advertising looks great.

I hear you on the body dilemma. Older SCORE class 8 trucks ran this, class 7 trucks still do, so a Taco or Ranger body is needed. That said, the Chevy in their advertising looks great.

Modern rigs today in the 1400 class still run this suspension. I have seen Tundra's, Chevys, as well as the classic Fords (68-96 F150's) Rangers ( 80's-96) Explorers 1st gen, Bronco II's.

Back