• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Best size dual Stage foam for 1.9 Hyrax

RickyColvard

I just got a set of Proline Hyrax 1.9 predator tires. The foam is way to soft. I want to get a set of dual stage foams from Crawler innovations or Proline. In Crawler innovations what size foam should i get? Should i get the 4.50 or the 4.75? Just want them to fit properly. This is on a stock Gen 8. I do alot of river rock and steep dirt hills. The super soft foams that came with these go great but flip over easy.

4.5. You may find that the "soft" set squishes a tad too much up front unless you keep those tuning bands in place, but the 4.75 foams will fill the tire too much.

I agree with Jato, use proline dual stage foams in proline tires

So, not trying to bring up a dead post. But I haven’t been able to find an answer for a question I have on the Pro-Line dual stage foams.

I bought a set for my son. He’s using the Hyrax 1.9s on his trx4 sport. We got SSD wheels to go with everything. The thing is the center piece on the SSD wheels doesn’t have a groove like the proline wheels do. The Pro-line wheels available are ugly so he wanted something different.

Is it best to trim that groove out of the closed cell inner foam to fit better?

Back