• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Benefits of DIG

rohrej

Rock Stacker
There are multiple benefits to adding DIG to you rig, but one of the main ones is the reduced turning radius. I put together a quick video demonstrating this with the three different modes of DIG operation, using my Vanquish VS4-10 Origin.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DXKEX4NT2Jc" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice. I'm planning on converting my Bomber to a Wraith transmission in order to install a dig.

I use dig to heat the front tires up, shift the front end over and as hardcore descent control in super technical crawling.

Also driving around and playing dumb as people wonder why my rear tires are broken lol

Wow. Thanks for this, I thought these DIG things were just another 2 speed like the trx4 has.

Back