• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bed for Sherpa Build

Jbtamu1011

Rock Stacker
Hi all,

I'm currently building my first comp crawler using TGH Sherpa kit. I will be using a PL Power Wagon cab only (what a surprise :lmao:). I'm wanting to put a bed on it, but the only option I've found that makes one is Salinas Design Concepts. Anyone do any business with them?

If not, anyone know how I can get a bed for a sherpa chassis? I do not have a 3d printer of my own, and not really an option to buy one right now.

Thanks!

IERC , Gspeed and Rock Pirates RC have some options. not sure if they are completely compatible but the combo you speak off is pretty common, i bet they can shine some light on you if their products fit your set up.

Check out ierc.com or gspeed.com, they both have beds for reasonable prices. Gspeed has one more comp friendly, i believe its 3d printed or molded plastic

Back