• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

BBQ at the Monte's

Del Montess

Rock Crawler
Jake and I are really excited to have a major comp so close to home, so we are throwing a bbq at our house either Friday or Saturday night. We'll smoke some ribs/burgers/whatever and have other food stuffs, BYOB. or, we'll get lazy and get a taco guy, haha.

Which night would you guys prefer we have it?

Sweet. Very generous!

I vote Saturday night. I am betting everybody will want to hang out and socialize. I personally like to try and get some sleep before the comp, not that it happens.

Really? That sounds AWEsOmE! I say you do it the night after 2.2 runs.

The fun 2.2's that is, the Top Dawgs!?!

Hang out, smile lots, talk bs...

Good times! "thumbsup"

X2 on Saturday

Please let me know if there's anything I can help with. (Food,ice etc)
Very cool of you guys to offer this up, it beats the hell out of fast food.

Saturday for sure. I can provide some alcohol for the group as long as I get to snuggle with Jake for a bit.:mrgreen:

Oh my Goooooodness. I can see good times a comin! Glad my place is only 20 minutes away so i dont have to sleep between the Paystin/Big dude sandwich.

Saturday night seems best.

Saturday for sure. I can provide some alcohol for the group as long as I get to snuggle with Jake for a bit.:mrgreen:

Snuggle...more like engulf.:shock:
2012-05-19_12-28-32_106.jpg

Wow this is crazy you just invited 70 people you may or may not know into your home.

Thank you so much it should be a great place to hang out and meet everyone.
And if there is anything I can bring or help with let me know!

What??? No corned beef & cabbage?

That's huge Mr. & Mrs.DelMonte. I know where I'LL be eating grub.

Saturday DOES sound great but I know a lot of guys wanted a nighttime scale run after the 2.2p. Obviously not ALL will or want to participate in said scale run so I'd say go with the popular vote.

The night before 2.2p might have some funny consequences. I've seen your hubby drink. Paystins glovebox STILL smells funny. :mrgreen: By glovebox I mean the deal in his car...sick minded RC people. :roll:

Thanks guys!

J.D.

Saturday sounds great
....that taco guy is a good idea
less clean-up and more time to party!

Back