• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Bay City or Tri Citys MI

clayton78

Quarry Creeper
Tri City Crawlers

Calling all crawlers! Where you at? Anyone in the Tri citys?

Last edited:
Lake Orion Man! Not the Tri city's but an hour makes it close enough. During the summer I often travel to Houghton lake - West Branch area to do the real wheelin thing. Keep up with us and the club and maybe we'll hook up this summer.

hell i've been waiting for the weather to let up so i could take mine off the self but when it finally starts to let up. i end up working every day seven days a week between two jobs all second shifts and haven't even had time to knock the dust of it.

soon as i get this thing done, servo was doa so i'am waiting on a new one and waiting for darksidedesign to get my grappler painted"thumbsup"

DSCN0682-2.jpg

www.area51caraudio.com
www.darksidedesigns.net

Mudville here, otherwise known as Dow Ville, but on the map as Midland. lol

could be some good fun in the neighborhood this yr.

Yup! are small group of crawlers up here is getting big quick . and dam tim, the new course is realy something. my truck realy got a work out today.

Hey Tri Cities guys, I live in Marlette. About a hour from Saginaw. Give me a heads up on your gtgs. Would like to go north for a change.

Later Farmer

Don't worry buddy, I will make time for all the rocks"thumbsup" Running a little different setup now, seems a lot more stable.

See ya soon Farmer

Back