• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Battery Help

RealJeepOZ

hi everyone this is my first RC build and apart from reading what I can here and YouTube I really have no idea so be gentle :oops:
I have a Injora rolling chassis with a Brushed 35T motor I got a 25kg all metal steering servo a Hobbywing QuicRun 1080 Waterproof Brushed 80A/60A ESC
and plan on using a Flysky Fs-Gt3C 3Ch 2.4Ghz radio setup I will be running head lights and tail lights What is a good battery voltage miliamps ect to run this setup?
Thanks

3000 mah seems to be the middle ground you would want a minimum of 30c discharge rate
if going to a smaller battery your gona want a higher discharge rate or higher c rating so going to a 1500mah your gona want atleast a 50c battery if you go higher in mah rating like say 5000 mah battery you wont need to worry about your discharge rate to much

on to the other issue heres the question we.realy need to know do you drive slow and controled or fast and crazy
if your just puttin around and do alot of crawling and slow speed driving your gona want a.2s lipo

if you want to haul rocks with lots of wheel speed and flying dirt go 3s

note 3s breaks parts faster and easyer than 2s so if you go the 3s route plan on upgrading what breaks

Last edited:
Back