• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

battery cable problem

hzhang92

Need help!

I am newbie to MRC, first step I wanna do is move battery to front, but I find out the cable is not long enough. What kind of cable I should get?

If change the battery to lipo with a EC3 connector, how could I connect to ESC then?

Thank you guys very much!

Need help!

I am newbie to MRC, first step I wanna do is move battery to front, but I find out the cable is not long enough. What kind of cable I should get?

If change the battery to lipo with a EC3 connector, how could I connect to ESC then?

Thank you guys very much!

1-Deans "noodle wire" (or "silicone wire") likely in 18ga or 20ga to extend the battery wiring.
HobbyKing RC Plane, Car, Heli, Boat and MultiRotor Hobby Store Remember to get black & red wire if doing a brushed motor.

2-If you get EC3 connectors, get the mate, unsolder the existing ESC/battery connector and then install the correct EC3 connector.
EC3 plugs (10pairs/set)

Back