• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Battery advice - 14.8 lipo

I'm getting ready to purchase a 4S 14.8v 5000mAh lipo to power my Traxxas 2.5 electric conversion, where I've installed a Traxxas 775 motor. I'm using a Quicrun 860 ESC.

Prices are all over the place from $50 or so up through $200. I'm willing to spend what it takes for reliability. I'm probably going to do more aggressive crawling than high-speed running.

All ideas are welcome.

Thanks MaxxCrawl. I hadn't read about those batteries before, and they look like what I need at a nice price. I put myself on their waiting list - probably a couple weeks.

I'm a revolectrix guy myself, but it more cause they make some pretty bad *** chargers, and anyone that puts that many features, or thought into a charging station can't have a horrible lipo pack, oh yea, I think revolectrix has more lipo size options, and they've never been "out of stock" any time that I've ordered lipos.

I'm using the 3s 435 blend silver labels, each cell is suppose to charge to 4.35 volts.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the battery suggestions. I now have a good set of options to choose from and will be buying something soon.

I'll loop back to let all know what I bought, and how it works.

Thanks!

Back