• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Barndog, I think I'm gonna need some of your panels buddy

Capwn

Quarry Creeper
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8Z1qywy-bwo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Fonz was going to tear the Yeti a new hole if you let him.

I disagree with FordFreak. The video sucked but at least your like the 3rd guy to post one."thumbsup" for that. I tore mine apart for a different build so no recent vids from me. I have said it before and not sure why but how people don't video their outings is beyond me.

I lived in Aurora and don't miss even the little amount white stuff I see.

It is impossible to hold the camera sideways with only my thumb pressed against it and the controller. Its the best I can do with 2 hands and no go pro :)

No excuses. :ror:

Since your phone doesn't weigh anything, get a 90deg angle strip of alum just wide enough for your Transmitter, put some velcro on the bottom, attach it to the Transmitter, put some Velcro on the other side of the Alum plate and then on your phone. Simple cheap and you can turn your phone sideways. Heck you could probably chase "Fonzy" and not have your phone fall off.

Back