• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

B.W.D. Micro Vertex Beadlocks: First production run since 2010/Rarer than Miclaws😈😈😈

XanderBolanos

Rock Stacker
BILLET WORKS DESIGN: Micro Vertex Beadlocks / 2022 Limited Production run

Just wanted to share with the micro crawler community, the return of the Billet Works Design: Micro Vertex Beadlocks.
After a 12 year hiatus, a limited run of 22 sets were machined by respected Machinist and R.C. enthusiast Don Eidson a.k.a. Billet Works Design"thumbsup""
For months I tried to get the O.G. Micro Vertex used from anyone whomwould sell them. After months of receiving nose bleed offers, Don Eidson himself reached out offered to custom make me new Vertex Beadlocks"thumbsup"

Limited release of our Micro Vertex 1” bead-lock wheels is under way, now with 7mm hex drive instead of the old pin drive...machined in house from 6061T6 Aluminum.
It’s been a lot of years since I ran a batch of these, and no clue how long it’ll be before I’ll run another batch

For those of you who don’t know...These beadlocks are not china pot metal or a dime a dozen like everything else out there . The Heritage crawlers all know these beadlocks were and are some of the best ever made. The quality and precision, plus they are made in the U.S.A. Are all great points.

Don is making 1 final production run, if anyone is interested in grabbing a set before they are lost to time.

7JJ7nF0.jpg

wYqImd1.jpg

cd3NbZ9.jpg

ojQ9hKC.jpg

If you get some Miclaws, you’ll see that the tire inner lip needs to be trimmed to fit, most modern beadlocks.
The Micro Vertex require 0 modification, and are direct fit for Miclaws.
So no need to mod/destroy classic tires:mrgreen:
bwt95II.jpg

A limited pre-order run of (22)sets were released in 2022.
Custom made with 7mm hex mount (SCX24)
Oz9N0X8.jpg

The Original 2010 Micro Vertex had a
Losi Pin style mount.
DpdX9Wk.jpg

jIFuPqk.jpg

Don is such an amazing machinist and his work is so precise, the original 2010 Vertex and 2022 Vertex are 100% interchangeable for all parts.
zvcPFRy.jpg

uwRYop1.jpg

Machined in the U.S.A. custom made to order and rarer in number than Miclaws.
WToOQg0.jpg

IH9q0Bv.jpg

jRN5Zn5.jpg

sMYzM0d.jpg

XxvYa4w.jpg

Last edited:
Back