• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

axles for trailer? i need help

Pierce

I dont know if this is the correct section for this type of question or not. I am wanting to build my own trailer but I have not been able to find axles to use for it. I have looked at differant sites and forums and have not had any luck finding and info on it. If anyone has any good ideas let me please. thanks!

I used aluminum knuckles mounted to aluminum tube welded to it then mounted to the trailer. I have it mostly finish and tested it out a few times and it seems to work great. I just need to finish it up with some fenders now. I posted a wanted ad in the fs section for broken and unwanted knuckles and got 6 of them for just shipping cost. I used the correct bearings for them and some scx10 front stubs."thumbsup"

Back