• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axle Housing where to buy

Jordo

Rock Stacker
I need a new axle housing for my mini. It’s part LOSB1405. I haven’t had any luck finding one. Even an aluminum housing would be fine too. Anyone know some place that sells this part? I’m in United States too. Thanks

I need a new axle housing for my mini. It’s part LOSB1405. I haven’t had any luck finding one. Even an aluminum housing would be fine too. Anyone know some place that sells this part? I’m in United States too. Thanks
i think your best bet is gona be redcat everest 16 at this point they have both aluminum and plastic housings

the redcats have 5mm input i think if i remeber right losi has a 4mm output shaft

there basicly the same axles other than that i used losi chubs and knuckles on my e16 axles back when you could still get losi parts

Back