• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axle Housing End Set HPI 116868

DSchenk952

Hi, I've searched for and can't find a C Hub that I broke on my FJ Cruiser without having to wait over a month. Anyone know where I can find a stock HPI116868? I've tried EBay.

Thanks

I finally broke a front knuckle after almost two years of regular abuse. Backflips onto ice off a stump did it in. I had a set in stock, but when I went to reorder I only found like 2 Ebay vendors with it in stock. Found similar results when getting rod ends.

Made me a little nervous about long term parts availability for this great truck.

I calmed down a little when hoppypartz notified me that take-off Venture shocks were back in stock. Ordered them, some driveshafts, even saw they have an SBK in stock. HPI must still be shipping out products to some degree.

Back