• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial wraith wheels stop and engine revs?

Nemo

so i was doing some crawling with my wraith and noticed that sometimes my wheels wouldnt move and the motor would rev. it happened when the car was pushing against the rock with its front tires. i have a 45t tekin heavy duty motor so it should be able to handle it. i took apart the transmition and got everything back together, although everything seemed tight and in place. the motor works but something is wrong, what do i do?

Last edited:
+1 on the slipper. Wheels and drivetrain stay still and the motor still turns usually means your slipper is loose.

It worked!! i just took it all apart and reassembled everything making it all nice and tight. Thanks for the help.

When you say you made it all "nice and tight" how tight did you make it. The slipper clutch shouldn't be tightened all the way down, it's designed to have "slippage" so it doesn't destroy the gears......

Did you tighten it till the nut wouldn't turn, or just snug it down a bit.?

--Dan

Back