• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Wraith question

outrunners kick a$$ holms hobbies has some really high quality setups in your price range
he has a lot of different motors
there are more expensive setups and alot cheaper setups
if you run in mud and water a lot you might want a sealed can brushless motor
personally I like 2200kv some like faster and some like lower kvs
what ever direction you go be prepared to spend some money on your axles if ya haven't already

there's also the hobbywing fusions 2 in 1 people love those vary simple and easy to install you might need to clearance 1 of the inner upper link mounts just a little bit I don't know if you have to with that motor or not

Last edited:
I would go with a Holmes Puller Pro/ Castle Mamba X or a Hobby Wing Fusion 2 in 1. If your drivetrain is robust go Holmes puller pro, if not 2300kv HW Fusion.

...from my experience

I would go with a Holmes Puller Pro/ Castle Mamba X or a Hobby Wing Fusion 2 in 1. If your drivetrain is robust go Holmes puller pro, if not 2300kv HW Fusion.

...from my experience

I have both a Fusion2300kv pro in my Bronco and a castle Copperhead in my 2.2 Wraith. To choose again, I would go Fusion all day.

I have both a Fusion2300kv pro in my Bronco and a castle Copperhead in my 2.2 Wraith. To choose again, I would go Fusion all day.
Deadly quiet, buttery smooth start-up. Yup, the fusion is awesome for crawling. That said, i just spent the weekend running Puller Pros. There is nothing like having all the torque and all the top end. Good times...

Sent from my SM-G990W using Tapatalk

Back