• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial scx10 ii Prerunner spotted in the wild.

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
First and foremost, I owe thanks to Micro383 on this forum for helping me track down some axial open diff cups for an ar60 axle. Honestly without those pieces, this truck would be dead in the water and impossible to drive with a locked axle, so again Micro383, you have my gratitude. Now! On to the first decent video I have of this thing doing Prerunner stuff on a sandy location. I’m happy with how it’s working for the most part. The suspension has great cycling action and it looks cool soaking up the bumps. I need to work on driving it better into jumps however. As always, thanks for watching and cheers.

https://youtu.be/1HaJjAGYn4I?si=dVaThew8MYfJD7ky

Back