• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial RTC My 1st 1/10th Crawler HELP i need suggestions and answers Please

BadSanta

My first crawler build i started out with the axial RTC which i thought was the best choice for me so the first thing i upgraded was my remote and receiver to the DX3E spektrum system i got for a 100 bucks i bought two 3000 mah 6 cell battery's that last me about 2 hours each i then bought the bent links front and rear they helped out a ton i cut the body and trimmed i also lowered the body and pushed it forwards to protect my servo i cut my rock hammers on the solid tread lugs i also drilled 2 1/8th inch holes in the rims so they give more also i put lead stick on tire weights a total of 6 ounces on each wheel i painted them gloss black so they look better i replaced my existing servo with a futuba S3305 that's what my hobby shop recommended but i was wondering how to get rid of that servo saver with one of the servo horns they sent with my rtc scorpion the servo horn fits i just need to know how to hook it up to the linkage also if yall have any suggestions on what to upgrade or on what Ive done wrong i just need to know if im doing everything right so far"thumbsup"....... please reply with any suggestions
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
Welcome! first find a metal servo horn for your servo and use a 3 mm bolt an nut to install .The factory ones brake easy. then 4 link in rear to fight torque twist then lots of drive time everywhere enjoy
picture.php
"thumbsup"

thanks can i use the steering horn that came with the truck not the servo saver but a normal servo horn i just need to know how to hook it up like if they sent the parts to hook it up with the truck or not did u by chance look at the pick i posted on this thread then u would see what im working with here

You cant receive private messages, but start a photo album in personal profile then copy paste. hope that help also check
search

thanks can i use the steering horn that came with the truck not the servo saver but a normal servo horn i just need to know how to hook it up like if they sent the parts to hook it up with the truck or not did u by chance look at the pick i posted on this thread then u would see what im working with here

Just screw a self tapping screw into it. I think they even have some nuts for the self tapping screws included in the kit, if you need.

Back