• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial EXO Terra Buggy's - GoPro HD2 - Track Day

Nice video! As motion sick as I was at the 30 second mark, I couldn't stop watching till the end. :ror: "thumbsup"

Looks like a ton of fun!

Looks like a blast! Hahaha those short course trucks were doing it missionary...:lmao:

LMAO all I could think about was Chicklet's comment above..
Awesome video.

Thought that part was funny as well :ror:

Nice video! As motion sick as I was at the 30 second mark, I couldn't stop watching till the end. :ror: "thumbsup"

Looks like a ton of fun!

I'll drive smoother for you next time old man "thumbsup"

What editing software are you using?

Just iMovie. Nothing special for now.

got a picture of your mount?

Cool video "thumbsup"

Thanks! I do have a pic, let me dig it up.

Pretty impressive driving with a GoPro stuck to the top "thumbsup"

I can't wait to get mine going, but I don't want to start building until the heavy duty ring and pinions are available.

hint...hint...

Pretty impressive driving with a GoPro stuck to the top "thumbsup"

I can't wait to get mine going, but I don't want to start building until the heavy duty ring and pinions are available.

hint...hint...

I did stiffen up the front due to the added weight of the gopro. Didn't take much though.

Na... The stock gears hold up great! I have probably 30-40 hours on this set :shock:

Build it!

Nothing like Associated humping Traxxas! :lmao:

The driver of that black SC8 must be a great guy!

Back