• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial discontinued the AX10!?!?!

monturacer3

Pebble Pounder
I just went on Axial's website, and all of the original AX10's are now discontinued! PLEASE help to bring back the AX10 Scorpion!
photo.php

Why? All anyone uses anymore are the axles and tranny. I haven't seen the chassis used for anything serious. Besides if you search you'll see that they're remaking it. It may not be what you want but it's better than nothing at all.

Last edited:
Why? All anyone uses anymore are the axles and tanny. I haven't seen the chassis used for anything serious. Besides if you search you'll see that they're remaking it. It may not be what you want but it's better than nothing at all.

Yeah, but all it is is a Wraith with a different chassis and body.

Well then it's not a wraith is it. If it doesn't have the same chassis it's not a wraith. It uses those axles but thats all that is wraith. Like I said, why? All anyone uses from an ax-10 is the tranny and axles.

I just went on Axial's website, and all of the original AX10's are now discontinued! PLEASE help to bring back the AX10 Scorpion!
photo.php

What are you whining about? :lmao::ror::roll:

All RC companies discontinue models after a few years... Just think if you have an original AX10 it might actually be worth some cash in a few years...

Last edited:
What are you whining about? :lmao::ror::roll:

All RC companies discontinue models after a few years... Just think if you have an original AX10 it might actually be worth some cash in a few years...

well every guy on ebay thinks is original AX-10 kit wit a few integy parts is worth a grand now!

well every guy on ebay thinks is original AX-10 kit wit a few integy parts is worth a grand now!

You will never see an Integy part on my RC's unless it is a motor. I had way to many issues with their parts not fitting or even breaking. If you want a stock AX10, I have one that is in my parts bin if you wanted to buy it."thumbsup"

Back