• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Axial Deadbolt scx10

Jose Solis

Hello everyone, I have a axial deadbolt scx10 and a while back the radio would not activate the esc. I got me a used radio and connected and worked great. After a few days my truck would all of a sudden go back and forth. I would have to catch it and disconnect the battery to make it stop. This happens every-time about 10 minutes into a ride. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

You might still need to calibrate that new radio to the ESC. Binding and calibrating are two different things, and some radios will allow operation without calibration.

When you don't calibrate, weird things can happen, like what you're describing.

Look up a YouTube video on how to calibrate your radio. Or let us know what radio you have, and maybe we can help.

There could be other problems, but since this is probably the easiest solution, start with calibration of the radio.

Back